Remuneration of Board members
In accordance with the decision taken at the AGM in 2022, the following remuneration was paid to Board members:
- 1,200,000 (700,000) SEK to the Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- 400,000 (350,000) SEK to each of the other members of the Board of Directors.
- 150,000 (100,000) SEK to the Chairman and 75,000 (50,000) to each of the other members of the audit committee.
- 100,000 (50,000) SEK to the Chairman and 50,000 (30,000) to each of the other members of the remuneration committee.
- 150,000 (100,000) SEK to the Chairman and 75,000 (50,000) SEK to each of the other members of the risk- and compliance committee.
Remuneration of senior executives
The AGM in 2021 adopted the following guidelines for remuneration of TF Bank’s senior executives.
The AGM 2022 resolved to adopt a Share programme 2022. The programme has a three-year duration and means that senior executives, certain other directors, key persons and specialists (in aggregate up to 24 persons), conditional upon that that certain terms are met, may receive up to 26,000 shares in TF Bank provided that they have acquired a corresponding number of shares. The terms of the programme in English is available in the notice to attend the AGM (item 17).