Over the past 20 years, TF Bank expanded geographically from its headquarters in Borås and now operates with local offices in several European countries. TF Bank has since start had a strong and profitable growth.
TF Bank operates in three complementary segments, all of which utilize the Group’s IT platform and credit models and have strong cross-selling opportunities. Consumer Lending, Ecommerce Solutions and Credit cards. In the segment Consumer Lending TF Bank provides consumer loans to creditworthy individuals. In the segment Ecommerce Solutions TF Bank provides financing solutions for retailers (e-commerce and retail) for handling bill payments and installment payments. In the segment Credit Cards, TF Bank offers credit cards to creditworthy individuals.
Strengths and competitive advantages
- Fast-growing North European niche bank.
- Proven ability to expand into new geographic markets – from the Swedish base to a broad North European presence.
- Focused operations targeting distinct market niches.
- Operates through three complementary segments with cross-selling opportunities which are made possible by a scalable and flexible IT-platform.
- Risk-aware organization with a stable capital position.
- Attractive financial profile with historical demonstrated ability to generate high returns.
Strategy in Brief
- Strong growth from existing products and markets.
- Take advantage of opportunities for cross sales between the segments.
- Continuing the geographic expansion.
- Strengthen current strategic partnerships and acquisitions, and continue to explore similar opportunities.