“TF Bank’s business model is built on a diversified loan portfolio with the possibility of allocating capital to different markets. During the first quarter, we have decided to primarily prioritise growth in the Nordic and German markets. Operating profit increased by 31 % compared to the first quarter of 2021, which reflects the loan portfolio’s development over the past year.” – Mattias Carlsson, CEO
January – March 2022 compared to January – March 2021
- Loans to the public amounted to SEK 11,518 million, compared to March 2021 the increase in local currencies was 30 %
- Operating profit increased by 31 % to SEK 102.8 million
- Earnings per share increased by 27 % to SEK 3.61
- Cost/income ratio increased to 43.3 % (40.9)
- Total capital ratio has decreased to 16.0 % (16.2)
- Return on equity amounted to 24.5 % (24.1)
Significant events, January – March 2022
- Lending operations in Austria have been established in the Credit Cards segment with a similar offer as the German market.
- New agreements for continuing sale of past due receivables have been signed in some of the largest markets in the Consumer Lending and Credit Cards segments.
For further information, please contact:
Mikael Meomuttel, CFO and Head of Investor Relations +46 (0)70 626 95 33
TF Bank in brief
TF Bank was founded 1987 and is an internet-based niche bank offering consumer banking services and e-commerce solutions through a proprietary IT platform with a high degree of automation. Deposit and lending activities are conducted in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany and Austria through branch or cross-border banking. The operations are divided into three segments: Consumer Lending, Ecommerce Solutions and Credit Cards. TF Bank is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This is information which TF Bank is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on 19 April 2022 at 07:00 CEST.