“Profitable growth in all countries and continued geographic diversification.” Declan Mac Guinness, CEO
First quarter, January-March 2017 compared with January-March 2016
- Total operating income increased by 18.6 % to SEK 119.3 million
- The loan portfolio amounted to SEK 2,755 million on 31 March 2017, an increase of 10.7 % since the end of 2016
- Operating profit increased by 55.1 % to SEK 43.4 million
- Adjusted operating profit increased by 27.3 % to SEK 43.4 million 
- Net profit increased by 46.3 % to SEK 33.3 million
- Adjusted net profit increased by 21.0 % to SEK 33.3 million 
- The cost/income ratio was 38.8 % (38.3)
- CET1 capital ratio was 13.6 % and the total capital ratio was 17.0 %
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.59 (1.13)
- Adjusted earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.59 (1.35) 
Significant events, January-March 2017
- In January TF Bank started to offer deposits for its customers in Norway.
- Increased focus on credit cards in Norway.
 Adjustments have been made for items affecting comparability related to the initial public offering.
For further information please contact:
Sture Stölen, Investor Relations, 46 723 68 65 07, email@example.com
The information provided in this press release/report is such that TF Bank AB (publ) is required to disclose pursuant to the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980), the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528) and/or Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 on market abuse. The information was provided on April 27 at 0800 CEST.